A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

POST CHRISTMAS POST

| | 0 comments


What a lucky girl I am! This year two of my favourite people gifted me two of my favourite new things! My bestfriend/cousin gifted me a Marc Jacobs Wallet which I needed after having mine stolen in Europe. It is leather, gold, simple, classy and beautiful. It has joined me every day since christmas!

My boyfriend kindly gave me the Karen Walker "Northen Lights" sunglasses! Which are tortoise shell and a much nicer shape for my face then the "Number Ones" (sadly). The quality is so worth spending extra money on a pair of sunglasses. I have only ever had cheapies and never understood why you would spend over $50 on a pair of sunglasses. I now understand.
I am so greatful and happy!

P.S - I will do some very belated Europe posts soon. Life has been busy recently!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance