A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

PERTH EATING ft SUPERSTAR WAFFLES

| | 0 comments
Perth is growing! With this growth comes great eating. I've lived in Perth all my life and the most common sentence would be "I'm going to move to Melbourne one day, it's so much more interesting and fun". Well move over Melbourne (Almost) Perth is moving up! The past few years new pop ups have started, art installations, amazing new bars and restaurants have opened up. Perth is getting more and more exciting. I'm going to update you on cool places I discover so you too can understand ! 

First up; Superstar Waffles located in an alley in Northbridge. It is exactly what it sounds like. Waffles. Amazing delicious waffles. Here's the "s'mores waffle" and the "chocolate peanut waffle" accompanied by iced matcha lattes. The atmosphere is so lovely and the food is delicious.
Need I say more. Definitely my current favourite dessert location! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance