A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 11, 2014

PRICELINE SALLY HANSON HAUL

| | 0 comments
So recently I have been getting back into my obsession with makeup and nail polish. Some of the girls at work recently talked about how they had bought at home gel nail kits and that the Sally Hanson kit was 50% off at priceline. So I made a trip in there and came out with a whole lot of other things. So I might as well share my thoughts!


The Sally Hanson nail kit comes with the UV lamp, Acetone Remover, Cuticle Stick, Nail File, a base nailpolish coat, the gel colour "Wine Not" , a top nailpolish coat and some Nail Cleanser Pads!
Everything you need!


I also purchased the gel colour "Pink Pong" and the Revlon Colorstay gel envy in the colour "Wild Card" as well as the top coat to go with it!

I went back to priceline recently and bought some more colours so thought I would show you these as well! From left to right - 120 "Sheer Ecstasy, 225 "kook a mango", 170 "Commander in Chic and 260 "Pat on the Black"
 


 
The first colour I tried out was pink pong and it was such a good consistency and seemed like the gel you would get in a salon and was so so easy to do! The colour was a nice dark nude and went with everthing I wore! I was so happy. They lasted just under a week and then they started to peel which I thought was alright because that is better than chipping, right?

I Peeled all the polish off easily (Not sure if this is bad but they were so easy to come off) and decided to do a new coat. I chose "Pat on the black" which turned out to be a very dark purple rather then a black which was unexpected but I was not disappointed still a nice colour! 
It's been around four days and already two nails have peeled off! I was told if I did thinner coats it would help? I thought I had but still it peels.
If anyone has any advice please let me know! 

Other than that I love this kit the quality of the colour and stay is really good! Especially once you get it to stop peeling I am sure!

My friend tried out my Revlon colour claiming it is gel like. The colour was amazing and the consistency was thick like a gel nail polish coat but it definitely wasn't the same! It also chipped a few days after! Definitely go the real thing I say! Worth it.
If you want to purhchase the Sally Hanson Nail Kit you can get it from priceline!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance