A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MY FIRST ROSHERUNS

| | 0 comments

Who said a women couldn't walk in a mans shoe?
Pardon my poor looking nail polish and admire my beautiful Roshes.

I was a bit hesitant about joining the whole sneaker bandwagon because I just didn't think it would suit me and I thought it was all a little sudden and intense.
 I got some Nike Free Runs for exercising and then it escalated.. I wore them out.. when I wasn't running or exercising. The comfort is just on a whole other level.

Then the Rosherun purchase happened and can I say they are even more comfortable then my free runs. With such a cushioned sole and Oh my lord they go with everything. 
Sport Luxe may not be for everyone but I can see the appeal, comfort.

I will definitely be looking into other sneaker purchases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance