A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 7, 2014

BASIC ESSENTIALS

| | 0 comments

Introducing my two favourite clothing possessions.
Exhibit A: My Alexander Wang - Emile Tote (AKA My Baby)
Exhibit B: My Jeffrey Campbell - Everlys

If I am not wearing one or the other I feel lost.

My Wang was a purchase I was contemplating for awhile seeing as I had not spent such a large amount of money on one item before. I have no regrets! Although I do need to look after him a bit better. If anyone has handy tips on looking after leather bags let me know!

My Everlys were possible the best shoe purchase I have had.
I got them around two years ago and they hardly come off my feet! They are in relatively good condition considering the amount of wear they get.
Pair two will be coming shortly though I feel. Will be sad to part with my firsts.
Jeffrey Campbell is a shoe god.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance