A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 25, 2014

A LOOK INTO MY BEDROOM

| | 0 comments





I thought I should let you have a sneaky look into my bedroom and the trinkets I treasure.

On my Ikea Expedites I have my various perfumes, Forever New cushions and necklace, some pretty amethysts from my boyfriend and the newest addition to the Wellington street gang Eugene.

On my Bedside table I have my Wildfox Couture Friendship bracelet which I share with my Bestfriend/cousin Rachel.
I have my delicious two wick Pear and Lime Soy candle by Circa Home. Which is honestly the best smelling candle I own! 
My Mor hand cream in sorbet. Which is super nourishing and smells delicious.
I have my Nintendo 3DS for obvious reasons.
A collection of magizines Oyster is at the top because.. well Iggy Azalea!
The adorable Swarovski bear my boyfriend got me for valentines day.
Lastly the picture frame from my cousin for my 23rd which basically tells me I got tickets to Kanye West! "Yo imma let you finish but Imma have the best concert of all time" Classic Rachel.

Let me know if you enjoyed this and tell me if you have similar posts!
I love a good spy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance