A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 28, 2014

DOWN SOUTH OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA

| | 0 comments

Recently it was my birthday and all I wanted was a little trip away.
So my boyfriend and I packed our bags and decided to go down to Margaret River.
I assumed we were camping and was all sent with a ten person tent and a giant esky (bit excessive)  We ended up expensively staying in The Quality Inn. Which was a lot more luxurious then camping.
Due to my being unable to drive and inexperience of traveling down south it was lovely going with Sam who knew where to go and what to do.

We explored Mammoth Cave and Lakes Cave. The stairs were tough but worth it!
Lakes cave has the only viewable floating table in the world so definitely a must see. It was just beautiful and serene down there.
Sugarloaf Rock was also an amazing experience the water is so clear and the formation of the rocks is really something worth looking at (and a popular photo destination)
We also went to smiths beach in Yallingup. It was too chilly for a swim but just the views were worth it. Not to mention the quaint cafe right near the waterfront.
It was all a beautiful experience. I strongly recommend traveling around down south if you are from Perth or on Holiday in Western Australia. The people are friendly and everywhere you go there's something to do or look at.
I wont even get started in this post on the food and drinks down south! Amazing.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance