A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

CRYSTALS AND MINERALS

| | 0 comments
Recently my boyfriend got me some Nickel and some Quartz which is not only pretty but apparently very healing. I posted this photo of it and got some feedback telling me how it is supposed to be healing! Which reignited my interest in crystals!

Apparently Quartz brings;
  • Healing
  • Meditation
  • Chakra Balancing
  • Protection
  • Changing bad vibrations


    That sounds wonderful to me because recently my life's taken a rather  negative turn. 
    There is no harm in learning and trying out new things.
     
    I assume the one Sam got me is a  Pink or Rose Quartz which is known to be a "stone of love," it promotes compassion, appreciation and soothing calm. Fitting!

    If anyone knows more about Quartz and crystals or knows a good website let me know!
    It is all very interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance