A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

JEANS ARE NOT IN MY GENES

| | 0 comments


Recently I have been playing around with outfits to wear with my new Forever New Jeather Jeans! 
I am not much of a jean wearer but for some reason these caught my eye.
They are so stretchy and comfortable not to mention they go with absolutely everything!
The Jeather coating look is just amazing and on trend at the moment.
I want to pair them with an over sized gold shimmer top that I luckily found at an opp shop in Fremantle! I have some lace up sneaker style heels from ASOS. I also have my classic go to red "Ruby Woo" Lipstick by MAC. It is a matte lipstick so it is drying and so I do suggest a lip primer or moisturizer!
  A simple statement chain necklace from Forever New which was one of my best purchases. Sunglasses also from Forever New! Suprise!
Calvin Klein for a beautiful slightly masculine smell that is still so feminine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance