A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 5, 2015

SEPHORA HAUL!

| | 0 comments
So when you're from Perth and you have the chance to stop at sephora you get excited.. too excited. 
I honestly think the amount I bought shows my self control considering! 
Anywho this is a small insight into what I bought while in Sydney. 


This foundation was a must buy. The coverage is amazing it lasts and it isn't cakey! My new favourite (when I have a tan). 


I also got a new roll on perform by Versace which smells amazing! Kat von D tattoo liner (which I am unimpressed with, tell me your thoughts)




My other favourite purchase would ha w to be this travel brow kit! I already have dipbrow and that is going to last me for a long time I can tell.. So I thought the kit of mini things would come in handy! 
Comes with tweezers, mini brow wiz  and a really good brow gel. 

All in all I'm happy and slightly regret not getting more!
Let me know if you makeup lovers have any questions about the products! 
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance