A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

REVIEW: LOVING TAN

| | 0 comments
Everyone raves about ut so why not try it! 


I bought these from
David Jones in a buy two get one free deal so I got all the essentials! 

The exfoliating glove was so easy to use and made my skin feel so soft and fresh. Would suggest jus this even.. 

I got the application mitt which is necessary for an easier application.

Finally I bought the mouse in "ultra dark" because I wanted a dark tan.. Obviously.
So the application process was fairly easy. The product is a green toned mousse and fairly easy to rub in although you do have to go over patches to smooth it all out. The mousse does dry fairly quickly so you have to work fairly quickly. 

I slept in it over night because I wanted a deep tan. It did stain my sheets a little but which tan doesn't? 
I washed it off the next morning and it was completely streak free and a lovely colour. I was worried about streaks because of the mousse drying so fast but it was all fine! 
Would suggest this tan. Very happy with the colour and it lasts on your skin for a good long time! 


Before tan 



After tan.


Thanks for the read let me know if you love a different tan! 
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance